|Product Name:Automatic Crispy Corn Flakes Processing Line
|Final Product:Breakfast Cereals; Corn Flakes; Puffed Snacks
||Raw Materials:Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Wheat Flour etc
|Capacity:100-150kg/H; 200-250kg/H; 300-400kg/H
||Motor Brand:ABB/ Siemens
||Machine Materials:Stainless Steel
||Transport Package:Wooden Package in Container
|Specification:Stainless Steel Food Grade Materials
1)This corn flakes processing line can not only produce the corn flakes but also breakfast cereal products by adjusting some assistant machines.
2)The main raw material is corn powder in 60-80 mesh, and other grain powder or some nutritional ingedients, like vitamin. The raw materials will be cooked well in the extruder by twin screw rotating under high temperature and pressure.
3)After the high temperature roaster, the flakes will be bublled and smelt well. The coating line can make the syrup or honey on the flakes surface.
4)This corn flakes processing line is characteristics of simple opeation, reasonable structure, low consumption, and high efficiency, which make it the best choice for medium factory.
Technical Parameter of corn flakes processing line:
|Model ||KLD65-III ||KLD70 ||KLD85 |
|Installed Power ||140kw ||160kw ||190kw |
|Power Consumption ||90kw ||120kw ||140kw |
|Production Capacity ||120-150 kg/h ||200 kg/h ||300-400 kg/h |
|Dimension ||39x2x2.5m ||41x2x2.5m ||43x2x3.5m |
Breakfast Cereal Corn Flakes Processing Line
Introduction of Breakfast Cereal Corn Flake Processing Line: The breakfast cereal corn flakes processing line can be combined or separated; The breakfast cereal
Corn Flakes Processing Line, Corn Flakes Equipment, Corn
The twin-screw extrusion technology is at the core of this very flexible and scalable process. Main Equipment: Corn Flakes Processing Line produces cereal flakes,
Cornflakes Processing Line
Description: Corn Flakes Breakfast Cereal Machine can produce corn flakes, breakfast cereals, ring, coca snacks etc which are similar to Kellogg. Various size and
Extruded Corn Flakes Processing Line, Kelloggs Corn Flakes
Corn flakes (Breakfast Cereals) is the most popular breakfast cereals in the world. It is a perfect cereal because of the crispy taste. Our corn flakes production lines
Corn flakes extruder / production line
The main raw material for production of corn flakes is cereals is the corn flour. It is discharged from the transport container into the screw feeding conveyor (1)
Corn Flakes Production Line - Alibaba
1317 products - Alibaba.com offers 1317 corn flakes production line products. About 3% of these are Grain Product Making Machines, 28% are Other Snack
Flakes production lines | Clextral
Flakes production lines. flakes production line. Our twin-screw extrusion lines produce cereal flakes, both plain or coated. The twin-screw extrusion technology is
How are Kellogg's Corn Flakes made?
- 1、Aug 19, 2019 - Mr Kellogg, the man who created Corn Flakes, produced the cereal in the late 19th century and marketed it as a “healthy, ready-to-eat
- 2、Kellogg's Corn Flakes were first mass-marketed in Australia in 1906. In 1924, the first Australian Kellogg's plant was set up at Botany
- 3、Aug 17, 2019 - The popular cereal was first made back in 1894 by John Harvey Kellogg. Advertisement. It was originally created as a healthy food for the patients
- 4、Jul 28, 2017 - The Secret Ingredient in Kellogg's Corn Flakes Is Seventh-Day Adventism ... prophetess Ellen White and her husband, James, made their home
Are corn flakes fried or baked?
- 1、Corn flakes, or cornflakes, is a breakfast cereal made by toasting flakes of corn (maize). ... used as a breakfast cereal, the crushed flakes can be a substitute for bread crumbs in recipes and can be incorporated into many cooked dishes
- 2、Mar 4, 2019 - Love fried chicken but without the deep-frying? Crispy Crunchy Cornflakes Chicken is juicy, tasty and oven-baked! Only 3 ingredients!
- 3、Coat with cereal. Place in single layer, skin side up, in foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle with margarine. 4. Bake 1 hour or until
- 4、Feb 16, 2014 - Explore Naomi Franco's board "Corn flake recipes", followed by ... For a healthier alternative, the fish and chips in this recipe are baked not fried
How do they make corn flakes cereal?
- 1、Kellogg's Corn Flakes are a crispy, golden way to start your day; Made with a ... They are ideal for those who like me do not like a lot of really sugary cereals
- 2、Corn flakes, or cornflakes, is a breakfast cereal made by toasting flakes of corn (maize). ... They are made by mixing corn flakes with honey, butter and sugar and baking in patty cases or muffin cups. A variant popular in the UK is chocolate corn
- 3、Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® cereal is the Original & Best® cereal. Every bite of these crispy, golden flakes is just as delicious as the first. You'll be on your way to a
- 4、Aug 23, 2019 - Corn Flakes were invented in the 1800s by W.H. Kellogg Corn ... invented?” Search results claim that the popular breakfast cereal was designed to be deliberately bland in order to stave off sexual urges. ... Kellogg's has invented a new beer made from rejected Corn Flakes ... Why were they created?