Industrial Food Vegetable Dryer for Potato Radish
|Place of Origin:|
Freeze-drying (hereinafter referred to as lyophilization) is a method in which an aqueous substance is first frozen into a solid state, and then the water therein is sublimated from a solid state into a gaseous state to remove water and preserve the substance.
In the field of biotechnology products, freeze-drying technology is mainly used for the production of drugs such as serum, plasma, vaccines, enzymes, antibiotics, hormones; biochemical inspection drugs, immunology and bacteriology; drugs; blood, bacteria, arteries, bones Long-term preservation of skin, cornea, nerve tissue and various organs.
1. Movable universal wheel design, integrated box type, compact structure, no installation, plug and play.
2. High-end fingerprint-free steel doors and large plexiglass windows can monitor the material changes in the oven at any time.
3. Seven-inch large color operation screen, intelligent control system independently developed and designed, supporting core control technology.
4. The drying temperature range is wide 20-75 ºC, the temperature changes steadily, and does not change with the environmental temperature changes.
5. High-volume high-temperature explosion-proof fan, reliable quality and long life.
6.15 trays can dry 150kg of material at a time.